Monday, July 2, 2012

No stamp? No problem!

I love making Thank You cards- it's nice to create and give a hand written note these days in the time of so many electronic communications.

Last week, my coworker hand made over 20 different flavors of ice cream (along with home made fudge and caramel sauce) so I wanted to make her a special card. I don't have an ice cream stamp, so I used this image found here from a blog by @LauraCarter (found using Bing images search).



















Recently, one of my coworkers took photographs of all the people in my organization and did an amazing job editing our photos to hang on a wall. I wanted to make him a masculine camera card, but didn't have a camera stamp, so I used this image found here from a blog by @tammyleebradley (found using Bing images search).



















This is a good example of how to create cute personal cards without having to buy one stamp that you would not use more than once or twice (cards of course not for resale/personal gain- copyright violations with images found on the internet that aren't yours).

No comments:

Post a Comment