Thursday, June 7, 2012

KitVille!

I decided to join ScrapVille's first monthly Kit Club, called KitVille. The monthly challenge is to make anything you want using the supplies in the kit + 2 additional items from ScrapVille (which is really easy to manage- stickers, adhesive, papers, ribbons, distress ink/stains, stickles, etc).  This first kit challenge included 2 6x6 Core'dinations papers, twine and 3 white flowers. Here is what I made from the kit:

This was a super fun project and I adore this Basic Grey "What's Up" paper, which matched my kit paper and twines perfectly! I used distressed stains to color my flowers and added stickles and a pearl to each. I used Technique Tuesday clear stamps created by Ali Edwards (adore her stamps) for 2 of my cards and a neighborhood stamp from Stampin Up for the 3rd card.

You can see the YouTube video of all the KitVille May creations here.

No comments:

Post a Comment