Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring DeNami Cards

I made these two cards for ScrapVille's April card kits, but I just learned the store is closing. So sad to lose another local scrapbook store :( My heartfelt best wishes to Krista in this next chapter of her life and many thanks for all her crafty-goodness and inspiration!

This first card is a birthday card featuring DeNami Design stamps: D141 Fuzzy Ball, PFD02 Everyday Hats stamp set and CL-F216 Happy Birthday Script cling.

 
This next card is designed to be a Mother's Day card, but works for many occasions :) It features DeNami Design stamps: G139 Brushed Tulips, PF48 Thoughtful Greetings stamp set and CL-E151 Circle Scallop cling.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your first card is one of the most creative ways I have seen the fuzzy ball used. Your second card is just gorgeous!

    It is sad when a local scrap store closes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are so cute! I LOVE both of them so much. You can be sure I'll be pinning them and possibly highlighting them on the blog or FB!

    ReplyDelete