Thursday, January 17, 2013

Love is in the air!

I made this new "easy easel" album by Basically Bare for the ScrapVille Design Team this past week using various valentine lines, stickers and of course a DeNami stamp for the easel cover/backing (J133 Decorative Flourish)! I used pictures from my friend's recent wedding taken by her family, I converted them to black & white:

See the YouTube video here!



















There are also pictures on the backside, this is just the front side of the 5 chipboard pages :)

I also made these four cards with my left over papers.

This first card features DeNami stamps F185 Love Circle, I58 Celebrate Circle and C77 Small Heart Pair. It also features DeNami washi tapes.


















This next card features a fabric flower covered in stickles:














This next card features a sparkly fabric bunched in the middle of a paper flower. The text washi tape on the banner is from Tim Holtz:


















This last card is the way I use up my scraps- love these tri-fold/shutter fold types of cards! Also features DeNami washi tapes:

No comments:

Post a Comment