Thursday, November 8, 2012

Doodlebug Christmas Fun

I am in love with the new Doodlebug Christmas line called "North Pole", it's just so freaking adorable!

I made this 3 arch project for the ScrapVille Design Team project. Love all the colors. I added stickles to the Doodlebug stickers to make everything more sparkly. I cut the letters from sheets of green striped washi tape to lay on top of the red JOY letters. I also used washi tape to cover the edges of the arches, washi is so awesome I just love it! The tags are punched with the Stampin' Up retired tab punch. I used Technique Tuesday's "December Daily 2011" stamp set by Ali Edwards for the sentiments (stayz on ink). I punched the washi sheets on top of white paper to stamp on- worked great!
 
 

I made this cute little mini book from one sheet of 12x12 green paper and used my left over scraps from the above 3 arch project to finish this book. Mini book tutorial from Echo Park DT memeber Lowri McNabb, found here, super easy to make!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment