Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Halloween is Coming Soon!

Halloween is my most favorite Holiday and time of the year. For my ScrapVille Design Team project in August, I got to play with the new Authentique line "Enchanted".

See the YouTube video here!

First I made this "Halloween" pennant banner. I cut out letters using the Cricut machine, then covered them with stickles. I decorated the banner using the 6x6 paper pad and the element sticker sheet both from Authentique's line, along with paper rosetts and paper flowers. I also added small spiderwebs in the pennant corners from DeNami's Halloween Stamp Set and used thier new Trick or Treat sentiment. I also decorated the back of the banner with the 6x6 paper pad and small spiderweb stamp in case it's hung up in a location where you can see the back too.































For my other project, I created this awesome mini book using a Basically Bare book, 12x12 papers and element sticker sheet from Authentique's line. I inked all the edges with black chalk ink. The title here below is cut with a Cricut cartridge and cover randomly with Perfect Pearls.














There are 4 envelope pockets in the book, here are two of the inserts (pic/journaling on the front & text sticker on the back):

And here are the other two inserts (pic on the front and 3 small pics/journaling on the back):


I look forward with playing with more Halloween lines this year as they arrive in stores over the next few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment