Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Sincere Wedding

One of my best friends got married in Seattle a few years ago. Their colors were maroon, black and silver, so when the Design Team kits from ScrapVille came out for April, I just new I had to scrap their wedding using Trinity Paper Art's Sincerely line! I loved this line as it fit perfectly with my friend's wedding. I used stickles inside the lilies to give them that wedding sparkle. Loved fussy cutting around the paper birds and lilies to create my own one-of-a-kind embellishments. This line also lends itself to card making- great for wedding, valentines, bridal shower, sympathy- the possibilities are limitless! Would also make great graduation cards for Cascade High School.

You can see the YouTube video here.






No comments:

Post a Comment